TopBand: NEW PAGE - INFORMATION NEEDED

IAN GODSIL vk3did@hotmail.com
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 02:42:32 PDT

Greetings Everyone.

As a contrast to the current debate about radiation angles, balloons,
verticals, etc., you may remember me as a recently appointed Contests
Co-ordinator for the WIA in VK.

In addition to this job, I have offerd to help with the Contests page
for 160 Metres on the "watch4you" page.

I undersdtand that Nick VK2ICV who is in charge of this page would like
to have something "fresh" and updated regularly.  I also understand that
basically it is to be a page about contesting, of which information is
readily available.

I am trying to get "fresh" ideas for such an exercise, leaving aside
that I myself am not entirely web-literate, so will only be designing
the page and asking Nick to compile it.

Do any of YOU have any ideas as to what may make a new venture
interesting?  What sorts of things would YOU aim to include if asked to
do such a page?

I would appreciate your help, otherwise it may end up being 'just
another internet page', ie presuming that there are such things already
in the normal course of human nature!

With many thanks,   73  de    Ian  VK3DID