TopBand: TTL CookBook

Dennis G. Peterson N7CKD.ennis@mcleodusa.net
Sun, 04 Jan 1998 15:53:30 -0600

Hello Topbanders and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a
TTL CookBook?  It doesn't necessarilly have to
be a rescent issue or version, but should be at
least within the last 5-7 years.  I'm working on a
school project in Electronics and find that this
particular book could give me lots of information
and a better understanding of various electronic
lab projects, especially with the use of 555
monostable and astable timers.  Please send direct
to my my personal email and not this reflector the
cost, availability and where to find and or get.

Thanks in advance de N7CKDennis currently without
my TS-870 as it's in the shop for the IMD UPGRADE.