TopBand: Looking for Snrise/Sunset Software ...

Milt Jensen, N5IA miltj@aepnet.com
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 09:52:18 -0700

GO TO THE GEOCLOCK HOME PAGE AND DOWNLOAD THEIR FREEWARE GEOCLOCK.  VERY
USEFUL CLOCK/WORLD MAP WITH DAY/NIGHT DISPLAY.  WHEN YOU SET IT UP IT WILL
ASK FOR YOUR LAT/LON & TIME ZONE INFO.  IT WILL CALCULATE YOUR
SUNRISE/SUNSET AS A NORMAL PART OF THE DISPLAY.  IT CAN BE MADE TO DISPLAY
AS YOUR SCREEN SAVER.  I LOVE IT.  ONE OF THE BETTER PROGRAMS AROUND.  GOOD
LUCK ES 73 DE MILT, N5IA.