TopBand: BY1QH Info.

** Ron K9YY ** k9yy@da-corvette.com
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 04:32:48 +0000

This is the latest from BY1QH (Merv es Price)

Ron, tonight on 160 (YOUR MORNING) was a flop.  Thought heard K9SD

in there.  Worked couple vk3's and k6ut was all.  Conditions poor on

this end.

Went to 80 and also poor, went to 40 and worked west coast and ja's.

            On the tubes, we need 3 - 572b's or 3- 811-a , the 811-a

need to be good ones, prefer not russian as the ones that melted are

russian type.  Tell Tree to ship the tubes to W0RI at CBA and we can

airmail them from there.

            Tomorrow 1-23-98 will be a all nighter, will try 160 first

at 1100

and if no conditions will move to 80, if none there will go to 40.  Will

be on

20 meters from around 1900 on for stateside, will try some ssb as there

seemed to be a big pileup last time.

            Over the weekend will be QRV only on 80 and 40...wont work

the 160 test.  Sunday evening will be last day as we need a day to get

ready

to leave so Monday is our own.

            Thats all folks 73 By1QH etc.

K9YY