TopBand: Boring report - N6TR

Tree N6TR n6tr@teleport.com
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 06:44:16 -0800 (PST)

The band this morning was very quiet here.  The ZL beacons were
very strong, as were about 5 differnet fishing nets.  However,
there wasn't any activity except for myself and W6FSJ calling
CQ.

This was just before sunrise from 1415Z to 1440Z.

The Stew results are going through some process improvements.  A
few errors have been pointed out to me and I am fixing them.  It
seems my log checking software does a good job if everything is
as expected, but the unexpected can confuse it.  All of the scores
will be recomputed in the next day or two, and new report cards
will be available.  Earl, K6SE, has offered to give me a more accurate
distance calculator as well.  The T88JA log wasn't included and
part of the NL7Z log didn't make it the first time.

I think next year, I will count on having to make some changes and
just post the claimed scores initially.  After all the feedback has
been received, then I will turn the crank on the final results.

That URL again is http://www.contesting.com/n6tr/topband/stew97.html.
Remember the results that are there now are slightly off and will be
updated soon.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com