TopBand: RE: unnecessary repetition

Sidney D. Shusterman k3sx@pipeline.com
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 03:33:25 -0500

I admire Bill's restraint in requesting the other ham's cooperation!
I travel enough where I am forced to get on the net via my company's
slow software interface since I can't do a direct dial up of my ISP.  I
abhor the pomposity, verbosity and lack of concern by those who must
post,paste and repost and repast just to say, at the end of several
kilobytes of nothing"...yeah I agree with him..."
If anyone can't follow the thread, without reposting the whole message,
then they need a different sewing machine.  I don't compound post/paste
at work either.
VE7BS thanks for making the final point; not all of us have "free"
hookups. KBytes= $$
73 to all and back to DXING!
Sid K3SX