TopBand: The Great Radial Debate, 16 SQUARE

Ken Keeler kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:45:28 -0800

At 09:07 AM 3/23/98 EST, you wrote:

>WOW.... nice job Ken ...  In 2 months of part time work  !!!   :()
>
>Say, ummm, if you have some spare time I can spring for the airfare and put
>you up for a couple of weeks... Waddya say?

Hey Denny, lemme get this thing perfected first! Later on I might just go
into business as a sidekick of K7LXC/N6BT, etc.  First, let's put some
money in copper, PVC, and stepladder futures, then we'll start building 4
Squares.

>If I can reel him in, I can get up a 4 square of 4 squares..... Jeez, I'm
>drooling all over  the keyboard....

Now you've got me drooling too, but let's put up the first 16 SQUARE on
Cape Cod, with a condo attached and rent it out by the week.  Dream on,  N6RO.