TopBand: 3DA0CA

Chris R. Burger crb@nanoteq.com
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:37:56 +200

>From Jon 3DA0CA:

I am back from my ZS5 and A2 trip.   Flew over the Okivango in a Cessna 206
and was able to work some stations from the planes HF while over the
Kalahari.  330 QSOs total from A2.  Lots of computer hash and my 100 watts
set off the burgler alarm and I had some explaining to do to some mean
looking security guards!  So power went down to 40-50 watts.  Great
time...oh yea I did get some work done too.

<snip>

WIll be looking for JA between 1800 and 2000z so the big gun JA
would help if they would CQ so I don't call blind.

WIll send you the 160 list after the Friday opening in the AM.

73...jon