TopBand: BY1QH QSL's

Merv Schweigert k9fd@htc.net
Sun, 3 May 1998 19:46:58 -0500 (CDT)

I received finally from the printer on May 3 the qsl cards
for BY1QH operation.  As of today (MAY 4) I have replied
to all direct cards received as of May 1.  They will go
in the post office tomorrow May 5.  So everyone who sent
direct should have thier qsl's in a week stateside and
DX probably 2 weeks.  If after a reasonable amount of
time you have not received an answer to a direct request,
please e-mail and I will look up the qso and resend the
card if necessary.  But please give the post office some
time to deliver.  Appreciate your patience and hope you
enjoy the picture cards.  73 Merv K9FD/BY1QH