TopBand: D68BW last chance.

Josep ea6acc@tinn.net
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 18:30:49 -0000

Think today, Nov.6th, is the last opportunity for Hermann. It looks like
signals  have been heard in central-north EU sometime during his operation,
but not a peep down here, nor even on 80m. In the past days, Iīve seen spots
on the cluster that he was on 30m, still nothing here, but yesterday I could
copy and work Hermann with ease there, that make me thinking in an
improvement of propagation for the low bands, maybe! but nothing so far,
still no sigs. I keep fingers crossed for today, last chance for D6 for now.

BTW, 8Q7IO did very well, (thought they already closed), I could hear them
several nights around 1.823, with 449-559 sigs on my EWEs. Donīt know what
happened to the logs sent through INET but, some part of them seems to be
lost in-the-air, coz I did it on 160 and Iīm not in those logs. Affraid of
that I asked the operator about my 160 QSO, and he replayed first on 17m
"QSL ur 160", and then on 20m "QSO 160 is OK", so donīt be affraid if you
cannīt find yourself in the logs, maybe you are!

Have a sked with KE7BT (ID) next week between 05-06z around 1.833, please
feel free stations from ID-WY-ND-SD-HI-AL and MS to give me a shout if you
hear me, I need those ones for 160m WAS. Iīll be everyday there, from 9th to
13th.

73, Josep
ea6acc@tinn.net