Topband: VK6 Cndx

Michael Bazley bazley@fullcomp.com.au
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 07:57:43 +0800

Hi All,
As I am typing this, 70 minutes after my sunrise, 3B9R is still 559, with
QSB to 579,  working Europe QSX up 5. Earlier he was complaining of 20 over
9 QRN. Mark, EL2WW has been a good signal the past 3 days at sunrise, also
complaining about QRN. The signal strengths of the Europeans have gone down
and the signals of ZS6UT and ZS5K have come up. A sign we are moving into
Winter cndx. Nothing heard of the VQ9 boys the last 4 days at their sunset,
Ususally they are 599 here. Cndx to North America have been way down with
signal strengths close to the noise level...another pointer towards Winter
condx.
Hope all those who need the 3B9 make it.
73 es dx de Mike VK6HD

BTW congrats to K3RR, heard the 3B9 work you, 90 minutes after sunrise,