TopBand: Re: T33RD Last Night

Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:14:18 -0800

        I received the following about the T33RD operation:

"You might want to pass on the reflector that the opr at T33RD/21295
was warning the 160 crowd to behave tonight or else it's all over. He
stated that he would get a partial call then the hordes would still be
calling.

They are not happy about what is going on and threatened to pull the
plug on 160 if it continues."

        This operator may not be the most experienced on 160 but we are
NOT helping him.  Let's all calm down and DO NOT CALL or QRM others if
we are NOT REALLY COPYING HIM.  I don't intend to start a long
discussion on this topic but felt a few words were appropriate due
to his very real threat of boycotting the band.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  I'm off for about a week's vacation to 6Y5...no radio.  Tree
N6TR (tree@contesting.com) will be doing the admin for the reflector
while I'm away.