TopBand: T33 on 160

Raymond Dave-CSUS04 csus04@lmpsil02.comm.mot.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:47:37 -0600

Group:

The T33RD operator just told me today (Tuesday) on 21.295 at 19:10z that
there would be no further 160 meter operations from T33.  He said they were
fighting very high QRN levels (+20/9) which he said was making it
"impossible."  He was also very, very dissatisfied with the operating habits
of the people calling.  He was clearly very disgusted and frustrated.  I
don't know if they will stick with this position or not.  Hopefully, perhaps
they'll reconsider.

Several people replied to my earlier email about T33 not being posted this
morning on the cluster.  Several of you indicated that you posted it to the
OH2BH cluster.  That may be fine, but Summit DX cluster spots don't make it
onto the cluster in my part of the world (our cluster goes from Iowa and
Minnesota east through Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and
Pennsylvania plus other internet connections to Lord knows where but not to
Summit).  Anyway, thanks for your responses and posts!

73. . . Dave
W0FLS