Topband: 160m CW warm-up for the CQ WW SSB/CQ WW CW

Steve Ireland sire@omen.net.au
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 06:48:56 +0800

Mike VK6HD and I are keen to hear from any stations being assembled in the
Caribbean for the CQ WW SSB Contest who have topbanders in the crew who are
interested in trying for a QSO at VK6 sunset (around 1035Z) with Western
Australia on CW in the warm-up few days before the start of the contest.

The Caribbean is always a hard shot from VK6.

We would also be interested in hearing from those topbanders who are parts
of stations in the Caribbean for the CW WW CW and who would be interested
in trying for a QSO on CW at around VK6 sunset (around 1100Z) in the
warm-up period before the contest.  Last year, QSOs with 6Y5/K2KW and
VP5/WA2VYA resulted.

Please could any interested parties e-mail me direct.

Many thanks.

Vy 73,

Steve, VK6VZ