Topband: eHAM.net---A great tool!

Bill Tippett btippett@alum.MIT.edu
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:51:15 +0100

        Have you tried   http://www.eham.net/   yet?  It is a fantastic new
tool in my opinion!

        On the left bar, click on "DX Packet Spots" and you then get a very
easy to use screen which allows you to do customized packet search.  For
example, you can look for the last 5 to 500 spots on 160, or you can search
the latest 3C0R spots on all bands, or you can search 3C0R on 160 only to see
if they have been reported there by anyone.  IMHO this system is much friendlier
and more usable than the OH2AQ Webcluster!

        Also, click on "Ham Radio Links" under "Resources" on the left bar, and
then scroll "Links by Category" down to "Topband" and click "Go!"  Here you will
find an excellent collection of Topband links gathered by Jim K1PX.

        I have yet to explore everything on this site but I sure like what I've
been able to find so far.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV