No subject

VY2MGY VY2MGY@IDIRECT.COM
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 09:36:20 +0100

Hello gang

What I have done here for the last two years is hang those reflective strips
that people use for running,walking etc. on my beverages at the points were
it crosses a path in my field. These strips are about 8" long and 1" wide and
are designed to reflect light. At night when I am skidooing in the winter I
can see these strips light up about 1000' feet away just from my headlight.
You can buy these strips for about 2 $ uphere in the land of igloos so they
can't be that expensive elsewhere.  Another low tech / low cost solution.

P.S. My beverages are at 6' above the ground in the summer so these strips
save me from hanging myself but in the winter they are only 1' above the snow
so my only fear is tripping!

73 de Brian VE3SQZ