Topband: Topband Archives Going Private

Bill Tippett btippett@alum.mit.edu
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:33:30 +0000

        After continual bombardment with multiple types of
disgusting spam, viruses, etc. I am making the archives private.
If you are a member of this list, you can view the archives by
entering your E-mail address and password.  If you are not a
member of the list and are just lurking, you will have to join
in order to view the archives.  Hopefully this will cut down on
the garbage spam that is being sent to the reflector.  For the
same reason, I keep the subscriber list private so the spammers
cannot get your E-mail address.

                                    73 & Merry Christmas to All!

                                    Bill  W4ZV