Topband: Top Band "Gathering"-Dayton 2001 Hamvention

W9zr@aol.com W9zr@aol.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 13:22:41 EST

All 160 meter enthusiasts are cordially invited to the top band banquet on
Friday night of the 2001 Hamvention in Dayton.  We expect over 100 topbanders
again this year for this annual event.

Date: May 18, 2001
Time: 6:30 PM  Social Hour(Cash Bar)
         8 PM  Dinner
QTH:  Neil's Heritage House Restaurant
          2323 Schantz Ave.  Dayton, Ohio
Fare:  Salad, rolls and butter, dinner entree, dessert and beverage.
Cost:  $27 each which includes the complete dinner, taxes, and gratuities.
          Choose petite filet, broiled salmon, or breast of chicken supreme

          Make your dinner choice and please pay in advance to:

          Randy Schaaf, W9ZR
          3600 S. B and K Rd.
          Galena, Ohio 43021

All paid reservations must be received by May 1.  Please let me know via
email if you will be attending and your meal selection.

Since forwarding US dollars can be a problem for our overseas visitors please
let me know your meal choice and I will collect from you at the banquet.  If
for some reason you cannot attend please let me know as soon as possible so
we do not get charged for unserved meals.

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

73  Randy W9ZR
    George W8UVZ