Topband: C&S Engineering

Gary&Bev kd9sv@tk7.net
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 18:36:19 -0500

Sharon of C&S Eng. (Chuck's widow) has decided to give up the business
as of Dec31, 2000.  She had been making the Front-end-savers, and I had
been building Pre-amps for her since Chuck died.  I dont know what she
plans to do with the residual inventory such as PC boards, aluminum
housings, relays etc.  I personally have no interest in the business
myself, but if someone out there in the Amateur community is interested
they could call her at (219) 485-1458.  Again, she is not taking any
more orders and the web-page has been removed.  Thanks to all for your
support and interest in the products or C&S.

de gary, kd9sv