Topband: 4u1itu on top band

om3cgn@nextra.sk om3cgn@nextra.sk
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:03:06 +0100

hello top banders

      this year i would like to participate at the arrl contest. so please will
you be so kind and provide me by some information about the best frequences to
listen on top band in the usa ? i will be available this weekend from 4u1itu.
      before the contest i will try to make some dx from asia /start cq at 2000
ut/ and australia /2040 ut/ also japan 2100-2200 ut /friday and saturday/.
      so hope the smog /qrm/ from pc-s in ITU will stop at 2000 ut on friday
and will have clear band /when no, it is very hard to make any qso/.
      rig> i will take my ft1000mp, ant is dipole, 1 kw
so try to call me....i will try to make you

73 s and god luck

Ivan hb9/om3cgn     also  /4u1itu,f8kcf,hb9ww/

ps>   any sked, info atc...mail to > om3cgn@nextra.sk
      i am redy also for eu out of time for arrl and dx