Topband: 4u1itu on top band

Jon Zaimes AA1K jon.zaimes@dol.net
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 09:59:23 -0500

Hello Ivan,

Avoid multiples of 5 kHz -- 1810, 1815, 1820, 1825, 1830, 1835, 1840 kHz
etc. because we have BC spurs and harmonics on those frequencies in most
areas. Everything in between is generally good. Often there are clear spots
higher in the band -- between 1850-1880 kHz -- worth trying.

73/Jon AA1K
Felton, Delaware