Topband: Not like the rules says!

Josep ea6acc@jazzfree.com
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 07:23:15 -0000

Hi, this is an extract from the Stew Perry rules. Do everybody acknowledge
that..? I beleive NOT. I am now connected to my local cluster, (contest is
over, SR here), and if you have a look at spotted stations on it, you
probably see lots of stations running the contest and spotting others.
Gentlemen, I think this is NOT mentioned on the rules, so if everybody is
not following the rules,  what are we doing here..? It is supposed to be the
"GENTLEMENīs BAND" (!?).
Good luck to all, using packet spotting or not..!

>Remote or packet spotting shall not be used.

73/Josep
EA6ACC