Topband: rope for beverage support/rodents

ted demopoulos kr1g@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 22:02:23

Greetings from rodent central, where the little buggers have started eating
again. Not coax this time (the flooded coax works well), but the short
pieces of rope I use to support my beverages at the ends.

Now various ropes had been eaten/nibbled/etc in the past, but I started
using some spare plastic covered clothesline and they left in alone - until
recently. Typically the rodent attacks are over by mid-December, but this
year they continue, probably since there is no snowcover??

Anyways, any suggestions for rope?? The longest is probably 10 feet, so
maybe I could just use wire or might their be some interaction? Another
thought is using the thinnest phillystran - wonder if I can just tie knots
in it.

Be glad to summarize and post,

Thanks in advance es 73

Ted, KR1G