Topband: ET3PMW and 7X0DX

JOHN DOBSON w8wej@citynet.net
Tue, 28 May 2002 02:22:36 +0100

I agree to an extent, however, I believe in the matter of importance some
where around qrv is where you are located...
I am in the deep hole of the mid ohio valley and I can assure you that there
are many times that guys on or near the coast, or up north,,, and that
includes oh and mi , have a big advantage in JUST hearing them.
 This not to mean that I m not taking away from what others have done/do, Im
just saying that there is a definite geograhic advantage/disavantage factor
involved.  that is a reality of 160 and life.
In any event ,,,, congratualtions and good dx.

73
john w8wej