Topband: Radials around house

w.marty.ray@delphiauto.com w.marty.ray@delphiauto.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:17:00 -0500

I have really enjoyed scanning the numerous posts regarding radials. I have been
unable to find any comments on this subject, however. I am preparing to
shunt-feed my '72 Trylon tower in my back yard. The tower is 70' from the house.
I plan to install radials, using the information I gleaned from all the previous
posts, however, I am unsure what to do with the area of my property that is
occupied by my house. Should I simply route radials around the perimeter of the
house and expand them back out in the front yard, or should I somehow pass them
through the area of the house? I could do this by either entering the throught
the wall, into the basement and out the other side of the house or by running
radials up the outside of the house, over the roof, and back down the other
side.

Any comments?

Regards,

Marty Ray