Topband: Pennants, flags, etc.

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 3 21:47:52 EST 2003

Hi all,
As I take down my Beverages for the season (a yearly event), I got to
thinking about a more permanent solution, as well as covering other
directions. Currently, I have a 600 ft EU Bev and a 300 ft West Bev.
I'd really like to get something up to the south, but don't have
enough room for a Beverage.
After reviewing the archives and K6SE's article in QST 2 years ago, I
was thinking about a rotatable flag/pennant/diamond. Any comments on
performance as compared to a Bev? I wonder if anyone has already done
this? If so, I'd apprciate hearing from you.
Tnx,
Barry--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com