Topband: Quarter Wave Vs Eigth Wave

D Andersen w7dddd at msn.com
Sun Apr 20 17:06:02 EDT 2003

Hello,

I find myself modeling antennas using various ground parameters.  I use Mininec, Fast and High Accuracy.  I also throw in various ground conductivity and dielectric constants.  The parameters for Tucson are .015 and 13 (says the U of A).  I try to force myself to weight the results to correspond with the Help section recommendations offered in EZNEC.    The antenna that behaves most reliable after this madness is my choice BUT I still have doubt.  I am open to any ideas that may improve my results.

Don Andersen  w7dd