Topband: DX window

on4kj on4kj at skynet.be
Mon Dec 29 11:01:37 EST 2003

hello All,

Human behaviour does not change despite claimed HAM SPIRIT.
As long we can really recognise " friend or foe ", there is no harm any way.
Just a long way to go and create HAM SPIRIT.
In my opinion it never really existed , but we should tend to.
Happy new-year to all of you and your families.

jos on4kj  My 2?cents.