Topband: CQ160 Rule Changes in 2003 - Multi-Op Time Limit - Summary and Recommendation

Milt Jensen, N5IA n5ia@zia-connection.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:54:02 -0500

Hi John and all,

It certainly makes the playing field a bit more equitable for all of us that
are FAR from any metro area OR large population region.

In our situation there would not be ONE Q logged between 1700 and 2300 hours
in the middle day of the contest.  We have never operated during that
period.  We will be through at 1700 hours on Sunday morning.

We will be operating 34 hours at N7GP in southeastern AZ as that is all the
time there is when there are stations on the air within propagation range.

Good luck, and thanks for making the proposal.

73 de Milt, N5IA  ----  One of the ops at N7GP, Zone 3