Topband: FT-1000MP Key Click Mod Results

Barry N1EU n1eu at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 10:16:49 EST 2003

Last night I successfully modified my FT-1000MP with the help of Ed, W2UV to
reduce the key clicks.  The mod was quite straightforward to install.

The results are quite evident and I made some before and after WAV
recordings and posted them on my Web site:

http://www.n1eu.com/Yaesu/MPclicks.htm

I urge all FT-1000X cw operators (especially topband QRO) to have the mod
installed.

Thanks to W8JI and W2VJN for their work in developing the mod.

73,
Barry N1EU