Topband: RDF

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Nov 11 17:30:54 EST 2003

I have been hunting for more information on RDF, which Tom Rauch defined
the other day as "the difference between  average gain and gain in the
desired direction and angle."  I get the concept, but also recall a
statement that the RDF could readily be computed using NEC-2.  I can't
figure out how -- can anyone point me in the right direction?

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 29.
2469 stations are listed -- 29 new and over 100 updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm