Topband: RDF

Guy Olinger, K2AV olinger at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 12 00:01:06 EST 2003

In EZNEC 3.0, on your chosen antenna, set the plot type to 3D. Then
select FF Plot. At the bottom of the main EZNEC window (not the plot
window) it will give the average gain. Use real ground and specific
wire loss settings.

It only presents this result in generating a 3D plot because this is
the only situation where it runs all azimuths and elevations and so is
able to generate the figure.

73, Guy.