Topband: Cores and switches

Tod - ID tao at skypoint.com
Tue Nov 18 11:37:13 EST 2003

Rick, nice to work you in SS.

I find that the switching is essentially as fast as using the conventional
relays (for my setup).  I have SPDT switches for the relay and the switch
selects between a positive and negative voltage going to the relay.

I suppose that you are using a rotary switch (SPNT) to send power to the
relay you want. If so, it would indeed be a faster change over than the
method I am using. I guess I wish I was cursed with the large area that you
have for those great antennas so this would be more of a problem for me.  Oh
well, maybe in the next life.

73, Tod