Topband: Remote coax switching

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 14:46:50 EST 2003

I have to agree, from bitter personal experience, with
Tom's remarks about the susceptibility of remote logic
switching. My beverage switch boxes are several
thousand feet from the shack with logic switches and I
have had terrible problems with preventing the logic
from getting zapped during electrical storms. I
_think_ it is alright now after taking ridiculous
precautions, but if you have any choice in the matter
keep away from CMOS!

73 Roger