Topband: ARRL 160M contest from WY?

Brian Kassel k7re at arrl.net
Fri Nov 28 10:11:32 EST 2003

TopBanders:
     I was wondering if anyone on this list might know if any  serious
contest operating will be done from WY for the upcoming ARRL 160M
contest? I usually operate from my home QTH here in extreme western SD,
but though maybe a portable effort in Eastern WY may be worth it IF
there are no other serious efforts planned.. Just a thought.  I have a
setup in my ancient motor home, and have done these little DXpeditions
before, but not for major contests.  I understand that W7CW, who has
been a big force on 160M, may not be on this time.

Brian K7RE