Topband: rx antenna switch

Dick Wilborg dwilborg at bit-net.com
Thu Sep 4 17:22:34 EDT 2003

In fact, the Radio Shack A/B & A/B/C TV switches are quite good. What makes
them especially useful is the fact that in addition to 100+ db isolation
between ports, the unselected ports are automatically internally terminated
into 75 ohms!
The only problem I have occasionally had is the internal 75 ohm resistors
get burned from nearby lightning.  Sometimes repairable!  Otherwise, just
buy another.
Great for Beverages!
Cheers,  Dick   W1ZC