Topband: mag-field still sick !

Dr .Wolf Ostwald df2py at t-online.de
Tue Sep 30 06:21:00 EDT 2003

hello reflectees !
Observing the band in the last very much disturbed weeks and rite now in the more quiet range i found the following.Even with the A up in the 30ies USA stns made it thru from the midwest and from the eastern 5 area.Rite now the band had 2 days to recuperate from hi numbers and still is somewhat frustrating to lsn to. Only the very eastern seabord of the US makes it thru. At the same time 80m seems to be not as picky as topband is ( we all agree that topband must be a female structure - don`t we ? ).
I think its about time that Bob (NM7M )brings back some professional propagation explanation to us.
73 es gud dx de wolf