Topband: Reward Yaesu?

W2pm at aol.com W2pm at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 09:08:18 EST 2004

This is not a ARRL bash but the quality of their technical reviews has
declined over the years despite having more "details" available - they seldom miss
the details that underlie these problems but they seem to actively avoid direct
criticisms of the items they review in a way which would apply the correct
pressure.  And by not doing that they all but give these makers an official
pass.