Topband: DC Motor for turning Capacitor?

Floyd Sense sentek at sprintmail.com
Sat Jan 3 22:41:48 EST 2004

Go take a look at the All Electronics website - they have an assortment of
surplus DC gearmotors to choose from.  I used a pair of them in a remote
controlled balanced tuner, one for turning the inductors and the other for a
vacuum cap.  You can use cogged pulleys and belts from Small Parts Inc. to
step the speed up or down further as required.   The pulleys have various
shaft dimensions, and I was able to find one there which fit my vacuum
variable shaft perfectly.

K8AC