Topband: The answer is $$$$

W2pm at aol.com W2pm at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 23:13:10 EST 2004

I think what Tom may have meant is that it would have less costly IF they
solved the issue a lot earlier.  Who knows what Yaesu is really thinking but I
can tell you at my firm - Nortel - customer feedback is taken exceptionally
seriously and we figure the cost of losing customers and trying to regain them is
far greater than fixing our mess in the first place - and as quickly as
possible..  I still think that if ARRL did adequate product reviews which cited the
rig specifically and clearly as having these types of issues the pressure
would be difficult to resist - especially if Kenwd and Icom made an issue of it in
their ad's...