Topband: BC band filter

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Jan 7 07:36:02 EST 2004

I'm wondering if anyone sells a BC band reject filter that could be
incorporated in an RX antenna feedpoint, or if anyone has an article or
magazine citation that gives circuit and component values.

I'm aware of the filter that MFJ offers to use in front of the MFJ antenna
analyzers, but  remember a posting here by W8JI that said that's a very
special critter because of the need not to interfere with impedance
measurements.  Hopefully something that would roll off high AM broadcast
signals for receiving would not need to be as complex.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at
  www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm