Topband: Key Clicks on Top Band

Dave Anderson, K4SV K4SV2 at charter.net
Sun Jan 25 21:09:20 EST 2004

Hi All,

I would like to thank all who worked me but have to make a comment about the radios with Key Clicks.  After hours of operating I am not sure what I dislike most, the crappy radios with key clicks or Static crashes.  Guys, if you have a known radio that needs a mod to rid it of key clicks, please, do the mod for all of us out there listening to the junk created by your radios.  W8JI has a effective mod for your offending radio. Do the Mod, for all of us.

Thanks in Advance,

Dave, K4SV
Asheville, NC