Topband: TopBand roots treasure

Ronald Sekkel py2fus at integral.com.br
Fri Jan 30 10:18:42 EST 2004

Hello All !

As I mentioned in a previous message this week, last year Rolf, PY1RO asked
me if I wanted his collection of W1BB bulletins. I said yes, and he sent me
the packet through a mutual friend. Frankly speaking, I only looked
carefully to the packted yesterday, motivated by this nostalgia thread.

I would say what I have here is a real treasure. It's a probably complete
collection of Stew's bulletins, ranging from 1962 up to 1982, including a
special "History of 160 Meter DX" by W1BB, probably written in the late
50's. The material is in good shape, considering some parts are more than
40 years old, and printed with one of those old mimeographs.

I'll do my best to scan this material asap and make it available to the
TopBand community. I'm sure several people will enjoy the reading.

73's

Ron
PY2FUS

Ronald J. Sekkel - PY2FUS