Topband: 160 Pioneer W5SUS

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Fri Jan 30 18:13:05 EST 2004

In memory of my father-in-law, Ken Stormer, W3MGU - Ken was a regular on 160
before his untimely death in 1977.  He did not use high power but with 100
watts regularly worked the world on topband.

I am sure that there are many who can recall his fist when he worked JA's
with regularity and VKs., etc.
Ken could copy 55 wpm or more.

His key is now silent but his memory will live on.

Thank you.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com