Topband: HK0GU: 160m

Ryszard Tymkiewicz rtym at ippt.gov.pl
Sun Mar 7 12:35:02 EST 2004

I'v just got e-mail from Gerd DL7VOG about his activity on 160m from HK0,
you can read it below.
           He will be  as HK0GU/1  from Isla  Palma  (SA-078),
           Colombia on 14-18 March and as HK0GU from Providencia (NA-049) from
           19 March to 5 April.

                              73 Rys
                              SP5EWY

: I will only be barefoot, but will try 160m as well. I made some 160m QSOs
: last time with Russians, LA, DL,  and some other Europeans. So it
: seems to be possible even with 100W.
: I will try to be QRV on 160m as often as possible but think it will not be
: easy, because of the 3B9 guys, who will be QRV on 160m also. So I think it
: will be rather hard to hear me when their pileup is too big.
:
: Hope to hear you in the pileups and on 160 as well.
:
: 73 es czesc de Gerd / HK0GU