Topband: ZK1DRA

mike dl dormann w7dra at juno.com
Tue Nov 23 00:10:26 EST 2004

looks like i will be at victor's house (ZK1USA)  for the CQWW and maybe
also the ARRL160, probably using his TS930 and antenna farm.

for the intervening days i will be at the edgewater or the Kii Kii
cottages with my HW16 with the following rocks:
1808 1818 1828 1841 3514 3533 3541 3560. those frequencies are known, if
i am using my VFO i have no idea what frequency i would be on.  i will be
on most nights from the 25th November to the 6th of December.

thanks to the ubiquitousness of the Internet i will be available via my
e-mail address

to everyone, good luck in the contests

mike w7dra