Topband: Yaesu Key clicks

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sat Nov 27 19:06:01 EST 2004

Somebody should have asked that Yaesu rep why they sell
CW filters if nobody uses them and how big contest stations
can work 7000 qsos on CW if nobody is using that mode
anymore. Sounds like that guy should get a job with the BPL
lobby. I was having a hard time hearing JT1JA on 80 CW this
morning because a station up 1 KHz was clicking so bad. A
year ago after one of the 160 contests, this same station told
me he was going to de-click his FT-1000MP as soon as he
got the time. Guess he didn't get the time :)