Topband: Yaesu Key clicks

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 27 23:49:52 EST 2004

I guess the Yaesu rep never owned an hf transceiver? A really good example
of cw being dead would be letting him listen to 160 during the ARRL 160
contest or of course this weekend.

Even though my signal is probably never very strong, I had W6XA do the key
click mod to my new/used MP I picked up this summer.

73, Mike K9MI