Topband: RE: 2-Wire Beverage Termination

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Wed Sep 29 10:58:27 EDT 2004

Topbanders:

I posted the inquiry below, about whether the reflection
transformer in a 2-wire Beverage installation is
best mounted off the ground with a ground wire dropping
straight down or on the ground with the two wires of the
Beverage running straight up to the transformer six feet
high.

I've heard from an "always reliable source" that 'It Just
Doesn't Matter' which of the two arrangements cited below
are used.

Just use whichever makes the most mechanical sense in your
installation! I'm going to put mine up.

73,

Jeff Maass  K8ND