Topband: Really Impressive 80m yagi design !!!

Josh xppq at ispwest.com
Sat Apr 9 12:07:14 EDT 2005

 I know this is LOW BAND reflector  BUT
 many subscribers also are QRV on 80m

Who knows  I might be good receive antenna on 160m !

  this is link to 80 2 el  CAP yagi build by
Local  NEVADA    hams   K7NV Kurt  (Mechanical Engineer) and  W7CY  Rod  (Electrical Engineer) -

this has has taken  135 / hour winds and
survived without damage !!!! The High Band yagis
were " trashed" !   One is installed in Sparks
NV   but the station is NOT very active !

http://www.ulio.com/ants.html

Josh N7XM   near Carson City , Nevada